Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a favour from someone with Sky.

Options
  • 06-10-2004 7:46pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

I won't be around this weekend (off to Paris for the match), and there's a couple of poker items on TV I'm going to miss. Namely:
    1. Friday night, Sky Sports Extra (Chnl 404) @ 2200hrs. Final table of WPC from The Merrion.
    2. Saturday evening, The History Channel (chnl 561) @2000hrs. Documentary: The History of Poker.

Anybody willing to record these for me?
    Obviously, I will pay you for, or give you a replacement VHS tape/DVD. Could collect at The Fitz next Wednesday.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Bump.
    Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I see what I can do.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

so the WPC final is not on Sky Sports 1,2 or 3?

god damm NTL friggin digital tv my arse...it's not even live!

MrPudding wrote:
    I see what I can do.

MrP

Thanks Chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I got them recorded. Haven't had a chance to put them on tape yet. Will try to tonight.

MrP

• Advertisement

Thanks again Chris.
    I'll be in The Fitz. Sunday night.
    If you are not playing yourself perhaps you could pass it on to Tom/Luke/Brian/Chris/Rossa if you see them over the weekend?

Advertisement