Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Idea

Options
  • 06-10-2004 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭

i'm sure plenty of people here use Dublin Bus fequently and sometimes end up with those excess fare tickets you can use to claim back your over payment from Dublin Bus head office. If we could get people to donate them to SSF it might bring in a little more into the coffers. They could be all cashed in together shortly before the SSF swings into action.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Collection of the tickets would be a problem neh?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Is there a boards beer between now and then? and may the rest of the good people might post them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Or I could meet people in Town on Tuesdays, I'm always in town on Tuesdays (Yes Tom that means any monkeying that needs doing I'll do then)

Bus tickets aren't a bad idea, any bus drivers here?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I certainly will donate. It might even start me keeping the tickets for myself.

Advertisement