Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Lame friends!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Originally posted by ceilingfan:
    (which by the way physics students can be done in around ten seconds lat on mathematica!!)
    WHAT????!!! no one told me :( god that would make life so much easier....how do you use mathematica for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

boo mathematica, MS excel all the way..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

WHAT????!!! no one told me :( god that would make life so much easier....how do you use mathematica for it?
    uhhh someone didn't goto their 061 last year :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭celingfan

it has nothing to do with that lame waste of space course.I went to about 3 the first one and the rest to laugh and then be depressed because i hadn't a clue
    I'm not arsed doin the code basically you define the variables a,s.(delta)a ect and type in the error formula do a list and hit enter POW errors done.Its the whole deal with place everthing is made out to be hard,prime example a two A4 integral by parts can be done in six or so lines by tabular integration ,they don't teach that.Now enough with the nerd talk!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

To go back to the original topic for a sec: I had planned to go to the Science bash tonight with said friends, but at the last minute they ditched me, even AFTER I explained how to remove the yellow line from their student ID cards. This is really annoying, because they had promised for ages to go. And, as mentioned, I'm not too fond of going to stuff like this on my own. Tis now nearly 7pm...I'm debating whether or not to go.

grr to them..

• Advertisement

did ye go in the end Pet?? i was gonna go with a mate but we couldnt be bothered getting ready...me was tired!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

TCD student id won't be taken anywhere as id, even student events...only place u could get into with it is like the buttery.............

And as for redbox, well tis ****e and i'd too much fun laughing at me sis n her m8's as i made em stupidly posinious coctails n shots..................

Anyone goto the players 90's nite on monday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

did ye go in the end Pet?? i was gonna go with a mate but we couldnt be bothered getting ready...me was tired!

Nah, I was wrecked - 7 hours of lectures yesterday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Anyone go to the arts bash? Electric 6 were deadly, much better than any time I've seen them before.

Orginally posted by John2:
    Anyone go to the arts bash? Electric 6 were deadly, much better than any time I've seen them before.
    We were intending to go, but never made it down to spirit in the end...but its not like ive never seen them before so it didnt really matter..even so thats not the first time ive heard they were good so maybe we shouldnt have been so lazy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

A lot of people seemed to have bailed at the last minute, the crowd wasn't as big as I expected at it. Still, they'll be back again, I wouldn't worry about missing them.

Advertisement