Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silks Poker Tables

Options
  • 07-10-2004 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭

Got a reply from Silks
    DEAR JP,
    WE DO NOT MAKE A CHARGE FOR HIRING OUR POKER TABLES, THIS IS DONE THROUGH THE GAMES, FOR EXAMPLE WE TAKE A RAKE OF 2% FOR CASH GAMES AND 10% FOR TOTAL DROP OF TOURNAMENT GAMES, WE ALSO HAVE THE FINEST POKER TABLE IN IRELAND AND OUR HOSPITALITY IS EXCELLANT. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.
    BEST WISHES,
    JJ WOODS/DIRECTOR

Good to know.

J.P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

We have gotta make use of that table at some stage. We should definitely see about holding the BSOP final there! Although not for a 10% cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Has anyone been in to inspect this place? Might have a wander in over the weekend and see what the place is like. Its on Earlfort Terrace off the Green isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

I assumer 2% rake means 2% of every pot yeah? That doesn't sound too bad. Would anyone be up for "testing" the place with a 50 NL Cash Game tomorrow evening after work say 7 or so? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Heat 1 BSOP is on tomorrow night!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

totally there. 50 NL Cash game could be over very fast but I'm certainly up for it.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Are you not hosting Heat 1 DeV?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

b*ll*x

Yes I am.

DeV.

Advertisement