Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Gallery for Images & movies

Options
  • 07-10-2004 10:19am
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,936 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I want to set up a kind of gallery whereby users can upload their own movies and pictures. Is there a free application that can handle this? Something like Coppermine.
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

http://gallery.sourceforge.net/ will do images without any issue. I've no idea about the movies though.. ... ..

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,936 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

cheers Michele
    I prefer the look and feel of the coppermine photo gallery (I have it running at www.bmwcarclubireland.com/gallery), however this doesn't support vids :(.

You might want to have a look at some of the "Adult" webmaster tool sites, as a lot of them are running galleries using videos and photos, though most of their scripts would be commercial not OSS.

M

ooer missus!
    will do - hadn't thought of that!

kbannon wrote:
    ooer missus!
    will do - hadn't thought of that!
    :D The "adult" webmasters usually come up with innovative ways of doing things

• Advertisement

actually - it turns out that coppermine (V 1.3.2 allows pics, sounds and vids). Yaay!
    Thanks BK.

kbannon wrote:
    Thanks BK.

You're welcome :)

Advertisement