Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for Retail Finance Company

Options
  • 07-10-2004 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

I have a retail company selling selling durable consumer goods and for which we offer a easy payments option which people can pay over a peroid of time from 12 months to 60 months. And up untill last Monday it was working successfully, then I got a letter from Citifiancal and informed me that they no longer offered this service and have left myself and a host of other retailers without a finance package to offer its customers.

I've being in contact with other Finance operators one here in Ireland and one in Northern Ireland and but it will take a number of weeks before I can get anything sorted out.

Just looking for advice from any one who had dealings with finance companys or as some people call them Hire purchase companys. And also the pitfalls involved with the ones used used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 leothelyein

hi ekruiq,
    i know your thread was put up some time ago but did you ever have any joy in finding a new provider for your retail finance?

Advertisement