Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

signed Judge Dredd

Options
  • 07-10-2004 12:51pm

Hi,
    I have a signed copy of a JD comic, signed by Grant Morrison,Rian Hughes and Mark Millar. I think its prog 832 or thereabouts and was wondering what kind of price I'd be looking at if I were to sell it. Would it even be worth selling at this stage?
    cheers
    N

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

If you want to check the price, check the Stickies at the top of the page - there's websites you can get them priced, or check the general price of things.

However, though we've said that we will allow occassional listings of collections if you're looking to get rid of them all, this isn't the for sale board. If you want to sell individual comics you're better doing it here. We won't be turning this into a comics for sale board for any time people want to get rid of 2 or 3 comics at a time.

Advertisement