Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF -v- SFS

Options
  • 07-10-2004 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭

Just to clear this up. What is it?

Havelock is making posters for strike force santa but isn't it santa strike force?

Nice posters. Better than anything i can do... ssfbutton.png.. I suck balls at photoshop.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Whoops...sorry thats a mistake carried over from last year.
    I thought SSF was to reminding of SS, so I tired (I think unsucessfuly) to have it as SFS, though it is always written as SSF, everone says Strike Force Santa.

Will amend if DeV asks me to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Santa Strike Force has more of a ring to it imo. Kinda has more of a benevolent tone to it too, again imo.

Not that this is even really a debatable topic seeing as its Dev's call.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh god I dont think I could change it now with all the web stuff and urls and all the rest!

Also, isnt there a parcel delivery service called SFS (or SDS or something). They might get annoyed :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

DeVore wrote:
    Oh god I dont think I could change it now with all the web stuff and urls and all the rest!

Also, isnt there a parcel delivery service called SFS (or SDS or something). They might get annoyed :)

DeV.
    SDS. Used to be, but they're closing down, so infringe away!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

DeVore wrote:

Sounds like a convincing argument to me.

jc

• Advertisement
Advertisement