Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bungee @ dit

Options
  • 07-10-2004 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

anyone here do it?

I won a place by texting them 2 days ago, they rang me this morning and bada bing bada boom, my heart is still pounding.

There are still places methinks, get ur arse in gear and get over to Aungelers st.

I was the one "oh he looks like a falling monkey" if u were there!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭eefs

I saw Alan Mc Stiofain and some others from the fourth floor. Best place too see the **** scared look on their faces to be honest. Bit dangerous having it so close to the library and buildings, dont you think? I kept visualising heads being smacked off the bricks and brains going everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

yeah, I felt quite close to the building as I fell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Yeah we were in lecture in a room backing onto the courtyard when a song from Top Gun suddenly drowned out the lecturer. He was slightly amused at first then got really pissed off. I couldn't help listenig to the annoying guy on the radio mic outside as opposed to the lecturer. I could hear him telling me to see what I could do, O2. . Let's hope that comes up in the exam rather than the stuff the lecturer was speaking about. In the end gave up so we got a view of the first jumper from a 4th floor window.

The big purple inflated jobby was a fat lot of good. They obviously realised the crane couldn't safely move close enough to the building to ensure that people landed on it. It must've felt like basejumping considering how close you were to the infrastructure around you!

Fair balls though. I don't think I would've been able to do it. Imagine if your trousers fell down. Gas craic. Gas crack maybe.

Advertisement