Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange ranting guy

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

I tried that once.

/me rubs ass

It doesn't always work :_(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

thats why i had to pay him to do it.....
    a drunk 6ft guy from limerick askin some 5 ft knacks if they want some gay loving while we winked at em,was somehow funny for me....

who is the strange ranting guy that is spoken of...i have not had the pleasure of meeting him.are the reants interesting?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Buckfast wrote:
    That's Elvis. Think his real name is something Joyce and he's from Carraroe originally (or so I'm told). Call him Elvis and he'll do an impression. He's not bad the mental bastard!

He's quite the gent alright. Always laughin away to himself... not a bother in the world. Oh how envious I am deep down

Advertisement