Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback woes----an apology

Options
  • 07-10-2004 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

I must apolgise to all who received bad rep from me over the last week. I didnt post it.

Someone was using my account at work where cookies were kept and so they could use my account. Its my fault that I didn't log off correctly.

I am genuinely sorry for whats happened and I hope my most humble apolgy will be accepted.

Sincerely
    Bond-007
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Damn wish I'd thought of that one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Shhh, don't even go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Bond-007 wrote:
    I must apolgise to all who received bad rep from me over the last week. I didnt post it.

Someone was using my account at work where cookies were kept and so they could use my account. Its my fault that I didn't log off correctly.

I am genuinely sorry for whats happened and I hope my most humble apolgy will be accepted.

Sincerely
    Bond-007
    I suppose the same thing happened to your "wife's" account also?

Gimme a break!

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

does that mean you are going to give us good karma back to make up for the bad karma you gave us :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

woosaysdan wrote:
    does that mean you are going to give us good karma back to make up for the bad karma you gave us :)
    yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Now now, the mans had the good grace to apologise. I however do not apologise for any bad rep I've given. You all deserved it. Well apart from one of them.

And now I do not fear repercussions, for I AM TOO MIGHTY!

Memo to self: Might give this troll a rest for a while in case it catches an admin in a bad mood and they decide to take away my precious, precious mountain of pos rep

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

Would it be a good idea if the 'Remember Me' was unticked by default instead of ticked. I log on to public (library, net cafe) and shared computers (work) and I reckon having the 'Remember Me' box at log in ticked by default is a security problem. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Yes, I brought up this potential security risk before here, but the admins showed no notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Bond-007 wrote:
    yes!

then get giving :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Are people actually using Rep points for anything but humour value ('cause I ain't)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Is it possible to actually have Red Reputation on screen?

Can you get enought neg reputation to have a "red apple" or apples displayed?

yeah ya can there are a few ppl around in the red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Yeah the red apples go all the way up like the greens, they also change to a lighter colour as you get more. Seen it on a couple of other forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i dont think anyone cares about the rep system anyway so it doesnt matter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Havelock wrote:
    Can you get enought neg reputation to have a "red apple" or apples displayed?
    Current champions here

As with lots of green being no guarantee of respectability, lots of red doesn't necessarily indicate a lack of respectability.

cool lets u see what ppl have the worst rep then u can view all posts and look at some funny stuff... that samuel jones punter is pure class.

Havelock, give me negative reputation any opportunity you can and you'll see how low Rep can go...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i try when ever i can.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Any one who gave me negative points I went and gave them all negative points, :)
    Eye for an Eye

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

i try when ever i can.

And much appreciated it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

2 red things there now. i did that :)

Advertisement