Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muhahahahahaha!

Options
  • 07-10-2004 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Dear Ctyi members This is the all powerful all mighty JASON!!!........ Bow To me............ eamoon has probably already warned you of me..... but that was just a ploy. The only reason eamonn did such a thing is because he is askin for gay bummmmmmm sex off me. Your all losers American pie sucks.. Worst song ever. Oh yea oisin if you can read this i dnt know but yet i hate you so much that i wish you were impaled on a goal post while i have a steel football which i throw at you :P..................ps you all look like this :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

EpYon wrote:
    Dear Ctyi members This is the all powerful all mighty JASON!!!........ Bow To me............ eamoon has probably already warned you of me..... but that was just a ploy. The only reason eamonn did such a thing is because he is askin for gay bummmmmmm sex off me. Your all losers American pie sucks.. Worst song ever. Oh yea oisin if you can read this i dnt know but yet i hate you so much that i wish you were impaled on a goal post while i have a steel football which i throw at you :P..................ps you all look like this :eek:

What the **** is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭EpYon

Its your mother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

LOL.
    So did you ever go to CTYI or are you just a friend/enemy of Eamons?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

who is this gimp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Someone, please remove that....thing from the gene-pool. Or at the very least this forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i agree with Raph and he should be strung by his balls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Let's shout abuse at him!

ABUSE!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Agreed, go away and make our lives a little better. Someone get hold of Neil or Podge and get them to get rid of this idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

thankstothatpostillneverwalkagain.jpg

Heh, but seriously, go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

...trouble about the genepool is there's no lifeguard.

<postal2> AND I AM THE MINISTER OF CHLORINE! </postal2>

This is the reason the board is getting a bad name for flaming. We have to to get rid of these kinds of idiots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

hahaha classic!
    will that epYon post more stuff? its absolutely hilarious!! hahaha!
    i have a fair idea who it is, but i cant be sure.... but hahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

This is the reason the board is getting a bad name for flaming. We have to to get rid of these kinds of idiots!
    haha, thats a bit ironic isnt it?

lol.. i luv it ,,,, yere ****ing class..i guess i was right when i thought that smart people are socialy retards..gene pool thats ****ing class..i remember makeing that up when i was in 1st class...yes boi !! well done ...did u rob that off ur little brother..r are u just one of thoose people that cant crack a joke for there life
    ....if i was ye... id kill myself ..but i better not do that ,,,,after all if i didnt abuse ye who would :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

ColHol wrote:
    haha, thats a bit ironic isnt it?
    I think that was the point.

And dear me is EpYon trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

hahahaha keep going! quick! before you're banned!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

EpYon wrote:
    lol.. i luv it ,,,, yere ****ing class..i guess i was right when i thought that smart people are socialy retards..gene pool thats ****ing class..i remember makeing that up when i was in 1st class...yes boi !! well done ...did u rob that off ur little brother..r are u just one of thoose people that cant crack a joke for there life
    ....if i was ye... id kill myself ..but i better not do that ,,,,after all if i didnt abuse ye who would :D:D

This man is a genius

Oh yes, I can see how we're socially retarded when you're the one who has nothing better to do with his evening than come in here and interrupt conversations among friends with your horrible presence. Thank you for making that clear to me. Dickhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

EpYon wrote:
    You have my respect simply for that punctuation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

The technical term for what ItWasn'tMe is doing here is "Pot, kettle, black"

ban me ...ill just cum back with a different account
    ..and if that gets banned a different one ...btw...SUCH LOSERS !!!! ....eamonns gona kill me tomorrow:\ ...HEY WHOS THE GUYS THATS REALLY UGLY .......... HATE THAT !!!!.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Surely this is illegal, or blasphemous, or frowned upon, or SOMETHING?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

EpYon wrote:

I've been told not to use big text, but this is a once off, and I feel justified.

+==========================+
    It hurts my eyes. It just had to go. I did however save it to a text file which you can have PMed to you if you want it. Dedicate a page to your hatred of the now banned muppet. You acn use even BIGGER text. :P

-Halenger

+==========================+

I am aware of the fact that i'm flaming, so i shant respond any further, i just needed to get that out. also, notice i can write.

I'm not the one coming on looking to start flame-wars, he is. I'm just retaliating in the same way you would if this goon walked up to you in the street and tried to start a fight. Only without violence. As Hou-Man once put it: "Now if only there was a way to stab somebody in the face over the internet...." Also, if you create multiple accounts the Admin can just disable your IP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Ow, my eyes hurt.

And everyone who has responded in a... hum, defensive could I say, manner, you're basically taking the bait the troll laid down and it will essentially result in an escalation of the flaming, and ultimately possible bans and thread lockage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

this is why i shant reply again (in flame form)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Also, if you create multiple accounts the Admin can just disable your IP.
    Which is useless if the flamer is on dialup, or has any kind of skills/skillz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

pinkpimp wrote:
    bull****

Hmm. You seem to be stuck so far up your own arse that you don't catch the horrible irony in that little masturbatory exercise of yours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

arguing.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement