Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muhahahahahaha!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

How did I know I'd see that one sooner or later.

The T is for talented.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

marclar wrote:
    arguing.jpg

Never a truer word spoken....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭EpYon

silly little...THING !!! cause ur man nor woman to me.....U shall never own me!!!for i AM better then u... u call me a lesser lifeform..and that im not willing to expand my mind...u dont know me...and just because u spend ur summer HOLIDAY !!! in another from of skool u straight away assume that ur more intelligent then me ...sry for haveing a social life...i mean god...maybe u are smart...but in what intellegence??? prob just the one....and as far as me sweeping the streets...im laughing so loud at u....and ur tiny mind..me sweeping the streets...if u only knew me u would think different...i was hoping for a challenge when i came here...well eamonn promised me a challenge...but alas once again ...nuthing that ye say is good enough to compett with me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

In case you hadn't noticed, this thread should be locked, so bitching about the thread being locked is a waste of time, as was the original posting of the thread. Second, I'd gladly take a week or two's ban if it'd get rid of this tool. And Marclar.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I could respond.... hrm....
    *weighs up his options*
    No, I like not being banned.
    *moseys on over to song tag*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

n1ck summed up....

Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

“I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.”

— Edward Gibbon

Now doesn't that seem logical and time saving, hmmm?

Fine. If you think you're so damn intelligent, start proving it. Otherwise get out of here. Also, if you consider the idea of you sweeping the streets laughable, you must be just another rich snob, living out of your parents' pockets, because with "intelligence" like you've displayed you're going nowhere otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

EpYon wrote:
    silly little...THING !!! cause ur man nor woman to me.....U shall never own me!!!for i AM better then u... u call me a lesser lifeform..and that im not willing to expand my mind...u dont know me...and just because u spend ur summer HOLIDAY !!! in another from of skool u straight away assume that ur more intelligent then me ...sry for haveing a social life...i mean god...maybe u are smart...but in what intellegence??? prob just the one....and as far as me sweeping the streets...im laughing so loud at u....and ur tiny mind..me sweeping the streets...if u only knew me u would think different...i was hoping for a challenge when i came here...well eamonn promised me a challenge...but alas once again ...nuthing that ye say is good enough to compett with me

You know, people would probably take you, and your rantings, a lot more seriously if you could spell and/or punctuate....
    Just trying to help.

Now that Halenger's on he might lock this for the common good.

*Crosses all body parts that can be crossed*

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

EpYon wrote:
    ban me

Ok.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Marclar you are such a horrible guy for those posts. jesus

Yeh jesus marclar... so cruel. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

Fine. If you think you're so damn intelligent, start proving it. Otherwise get out of here. Also, if you consider the idea of you sweeping the streets laughable, you must be just another rich snob, living out of your parents' pockets, because with "intelligence" like you've displayed you're going nowhere otherwise.
    166_speckerna_nick_arrogant.jpg

Classic though. Got to love politically incorrect jokes! Yay! It's gone.

Shut up, you nerd. Don't make me post the CTYI picture again.

n1ck wrote:
    Shut up, you nerd. Don't make me post the CTYI picture again.

Shame you didn't just get perm banned. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

you're such a lovely guy aren't you. you actually go onto this board just to insult us. Sad

Oh yeah, I find that picture so offensive! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

EpYon wrote:
    ill just cum back with a different account
    ..and if that gets banned a different one

Really not worth your while. I just have to quote that post, after banning your next account and it's no longer my problem. The Admins will deal with you and I'm a pushover in comparison to them.

Oh and of course I forgot to mention your banned permanently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement