Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone watch Stargate on Tuesday?

Options
  • 07-10-2004 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I'm at a loss to see a new thread about Tuesday's episode

Did everyone watch it before it made it's way to sky?

I thought it was a little odd to bring back the replicators out of the blue. The rest of the story made sence though and I'm eagerly awaiting the next episode.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

i watched it on tuesday too. thought i was the only one actually waiting to see it on sky.
    glad to see fifth and the replicators. i hope they're round for the rest of the series (haven't read a single post by people who have actually seen a lot of the series already, or read anything about the series on the net).
    gonna miss next weeks ep as well as atlantis (and deadwood). damn midnight shift all week. surely on a heavy repeat cycle on sky and mix tho.

also, Teal'cs hair is pretty cool.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Ah, this was all discussed while you were off in America!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Though it was great myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

just home from hols and watched it on the repeat. Kinda weird. What the hell happened. Tealc's got hair. Well funny. It was good though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

hmm i suppose we should starr bumping oold topics every week now so we dont end up with 2 topics per episode, also it will insrease the ammount of votes on the poll

• Advertisement
Advertisement