Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ensign crusher plays poker

Options
  • 08-10-2004 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

I thought the members of this section might be interested to know that Wil Wheaton aka Star Trek's Wesley Crusher has posted an account of his poker-playing adventures in Vegas to his 'blog. It's in five parts and the first part can be found here: http://www.wilwheaton.net/mt/archives/001698.php

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I can't stand that little bender.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

worst character ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Yeah Weasley was a poorly written and stunted character. Wil Wheaton however is quite a nice (sound!) guy, and his writing style is excellent.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Aye, I've read his blog a few times and the guy can write and has a good sense of humour. Didnt know he played poker.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

love to play against him though..
    he'd be seriously easy to put on tilt.
    especially with blue hair.
    he probably calls himself "the crusher" aswell.
    pooftah

• Advertisement
Advertisement