Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6600 Display problems

Options
  • 08-10-2004 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Got a new Nokia 6600 (Vodafone Insurance replacement for the T610) two days ago and the display is borken already. Freezing, fading and disappearing for hours on end. I presume Vodafone have to replace it free of charge? I think it's a hardware problem...

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

Got a new Nokia 6600 (Vodafone Insurance replacement for the T610) two days ago and the display is borken already. Freezing, fading and disappearing for hours on end. I presume Vodafone have to replace it free of charge? I think it's a hardware problem...

:(

You think its a hardware problem? I would think it definately is - bring it back and get a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

You could take it to a Nokia service centre as well if you get no joy from Vodafone as they come with a 12 month guarantee as far as I know. I found the one in Cork fairly obliging when a manager in a place I worked handed me a broken phone to get fixed, they did it for free even though it was well out of warranty.

Advertisement