Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spider

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

im in tech support. im dying sick and im bored. so along comes my new little pet to cheer me up and give me something to look at and take apart ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭fiacha

i'm bored, why don't you come over to my office so I can fire staples at you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

me to i think we soud arange a meeting of sum sort and pretend to do sumting important

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

close up, sorry bout the quality, got a ****e phone...
    spider_newhome.jpg
    and a close up of the thumbtack too...
    spider_newhome2.jpg

Just dont bring him to newhome 3!! :D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

ah no jesus.... here i am a 23 yr old bloke and im pleading for the spiders life and mobility.... whats my life become...

I have a thing against needlessly killing something.... altho my morals have plenty of grey areas i cant stand it when someone sees a spider and just kills it for being there. It will take a minute out of yur day to take the spider and put him out of harms way

I have to agree. My philosophy is dont kill it ,unless you plan on eating it!!!

mr. spider has been released.

[edit]unharmed :)[/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

1/ What happened to the spider?
    2/ I can't belive I'm logging on from home to find out what happened to the little beggar? :eek:
    3/ That big fecker with the pipecleaner legs is still outside my back door.......

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

yahoo!

You read my mind! :eek:

Hail SMAK the spider saver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

YAY!! You are a truely nice human being!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

thank good!! been so worried about the litlle fella, when i something was said about legs ... even said a prayer for him!!! how sad am i??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

sanncoo wrote:
    2/ I can't belive I'm logging on from home to find out what happened to the little beggar? :eek:

Theres always temptation! :D Just like i get tempted to log on to Boards the second i log onto the PCs in college.
    sanncoo wrote:
    3/ That big fecker with the pipecleaner legs is still outside my back door.......

;)

Ha! I had a new homemaker on my bike. Found him this mornin perched between the handle bars! Theyre everywhere and they wont leave me in peace!! :eek:

[edit]unharmed [/edit]

He's lying. I know the lil fecker is long dead cos there's huge massive grey clouds in the sky! Its gonna start pissen rain any second now and its all youre fault Smak!! :D Only messin!! :D

when my name is Ger Flemming or Martin King, you can blame me for the weather.

Advertisement