Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Innuendo all the way....

• 08-10-2004 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭

For those of you who don't know, "Rainbow" was a credible childrens TV show from the 70's and 80's. This clip was actually broadcast and watched by millions of youngsters (maybe).

Innuendo all the way.... How much the meaning of the words have changed :D:lol:

http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

That's mad. Did they really broadcast it though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

yeah ive seen that before... genius..

apparently it was never broadcast... it was an outtake reel that they made themselves just for sh1ts and giggles... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Ya I was thinking that, there's no way they'd get away with broadcasting it. They all kept very straight faces though, it's well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

LOL - this clip is a regular on boards.ie - now wher the hell is that card for 'old post seen before' or 'recycled post' - mods????? LOL

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

ven0m wrote:
    LOL - this clip is a regular on boards.ie - now wher the hell is that card for 'old post seen before' or 'recycled post' - mods????? LOL
    Hmmm, there doesn't seem to be one. If any of the Pick'n'mix crowd are passing I'd suggest a "Christ (or Jebus), not again" card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

eljono wrote:
    Ya I was thinking that, there's no way they'd get away with broadcasting it. They all kept very straight faces though, it's well done.
    That's because they were angry they were getting paid nothing for doing the show and I believe it was a successful program so they were fighting for higher wages....this is what happened when their calls got rejected ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmm never seen this before :D Absolutely priceless !!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

In YOUR endo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Sarky wrote:
    In YOUR endo.
    "I'd double entendre her". Or "I'd give her an innuendo", take your pick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Lads, where do youse hear these stories from ? It was never broadcast, it was made by the crew and cast themselves as a joke to be shown at a party or something amongst themselves, it was never intended to be broadcast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Jip wrote:
    Lads, where do youse hear these stories from ? It was never broadcast, it was made by the crew and cast themselves as a joke to be shown at a party or something amongst themselves, it was never intended to be broadcast.

and where did you hear your story Oh master of knowledge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

i dont have broadband... would someone be nice enough to paraphrase whats said? ive heard of that clip before but never got a chance to see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Sarky wrote:
    In YOUR endo.

Bastard - inurendo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Isn't Inuendo a brand of Italian suppository?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sarky wrote:
    In YOUR endo.

The Todd would approve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Dr. Loon wrote:
    and where did you hear your story Oh master of knowledge?
    He's right it was never broadcast. They were a little drunk, I read it somewhere but I can't remember where :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

He's right it was never broadcast. They were a little drunk, I read it somewhere but I can't remember where :rolleyes:

Too clear this up...

A quote from one of the guys;
    The VT department of each ITV company, every Christmas had a competition to enter all the outtakes from their particular companies programme out put, and see which ones were the funniest. But ours wasn’t an outtake, we specially did it. It was specially scripted and we did it and I never saw it!

Advertisement