Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL available in Sandyford!!

• 08-10-2004 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Got a letter today saying that I can get NTL Broadband. Phoned them this evening and ordered the 1.5M service, which will be installed on Wednesday :) Free installation and 3 months free so I'm gonna pay up my UTV contract (it's worth it)
    fyi, I'm in Sandyford Hall, near the Gallops.
    sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy, looking forwardd to some decent pings

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

kin9pin wrote:
    Got a letter today saying that I can get NTL Broadband. Phoned them this evening and ordered the 1.5M service, which will be installed on Wednesday :) Free installation and 3 months free so I'm gonna pay up my UTV contract (it's worth it)

Groovy! I'd just make absolutely sure there are no **** ups from NTL before you pay up the UTV contract....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭dsab

Just called NTL, and got it confirmed. Leopardstown Valley is enabled as well since a few days.

First 3 months free, and no connection fee.

How does NTL work. Currently I am on the Eircom Trial, and enjoy wireless. Can you make NTL Wireless, and can you share the connection with 2 Computers ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

RuggieBear wrote:
    Groovy! I'd just make absolutely sure there are no **** ups from NTL before you pay up the UTV contract....

Yep, I have to pay up the contract anyway so I'm not going to ask UTV to cancel for a couple of months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Yours doing this to annoy me. And its working. I have lived in the Gallops for 6 years I buy a new house last week in Stillorgan and now you tell me I could have NTL soon, just as i leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

well it's good that they are slowing creeping out of the centre of dublin.

now all you gotta do ntl is come around the bray area and i'd be set

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

kin9pin wrote:

I wonder how much of Sandyford NTL cover? my Sister lives close to the IMI and they are on Chorus:(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

dub45 wrote:
    I wonder how much of Sandyford NTL cover? my Sister lives close to the IMI and they are on Chorus:(.

Chorus.

God help them! They actually top my poll of worst company in the country and thats saying something when you consider the likes of Eircom and NTL..

I heard a couple of months back that NTL BB is in Blackrock as well. So it must be moving out slowly around that part of the city. I wonder if D8 has any hope of getting it soon?

Advertisement