Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamespy problem

• 08-10-2004 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

I just upgraded Gamespy from an old, old version on my pc. Never really used it as I only got BB yesterday. It went through the automatic upgrade and I filled in all the questions including email addy and username. When Gamespy runs I keep getting the creating or locating account screen. When I complete it again with the same details I get the profile selection screen with no profile names in it. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Just realised that this was a dumbass place to post this one. Can a mod move it to wherever he/she/it thinks it should go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

They dont give you much in the free version.Which i presume is the one you have.Why not contact gamespy directly,go to this url for help http:support.gamespy.com/Support.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I suspect its to do with my firewall. I've added all the ports on the support page to a rule in ZoneAlarm but Gibson is still saying that they're closed. Any experts on configuring ZoneAlarm around.

Port
    Status Protocol and Application

Closed Unknown Protocol for this port
    Unknown Application for this port

Closed boks
    BoKS Master

Closed ircu
    IRCU