Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I gotta get myself one of these!!!

• 09-10-2004 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

3932.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Hahaha, that man has funny hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Damn it.....How did people get wind I was testing beagles as replacements for reindeer. I'll kill whichever elf leaked that photo.
    Now I'll the reindeers union on my back !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Pink Bunny

OMG! :eek:
    Seriously, that poor dog looks terrified! That's inhumane treatment of an animal to throw it through the air like that. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

I don't know about that, to me it seems its [strike]wings[/strike] ears look perfectly suited to the task. All it needs is a white scarf flying behind... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Pink Bunny wrote:
    OMG! :eek:
    Seriously, that poor dog looks terrified! That's inhumane treatment of an animal to throw it through the air like that. :(

relax, they're in a space station, you can tell by the doors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,192 ✭✭✭beer enigma

impr0v wrote:
    relax, they're in a space station, you can tell by the doors.

Nah, the Dog's using the owners trampoline again, despite being told not to, only this time he's been caught !! - no more doggy snacks for you young pup !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

So that's what Diego Maradona sees when he's out of his eyeballs...

Advertisement