Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don't be condenscending to me, man. I'll ****ing kill you, man...

• 05-01-2001 12:16am
    Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭

I watched this movie again last night... just got it on DVD at christmas...
    Well, I have always rated it as one of my favourites, and seeing it again... well, it rules...

and a few more quotes...

I'd **** Elvis. Well when he was alive, not now.
    I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress...and you didn't have a dick.
    ...and the classic...
    Your ancestors are ****. Yeah, and your great-great-great-great grandmother ****ed a ****, yeah, and she had a half **** kid... Now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? Cause you, you're part eggplant.

licksy2.jpg
    Don't even think about it...™

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

True Romance. Classic.

Im going to the bear fights tomorrow, want to come with ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I wub that film smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Oh and does the DVD have any new bits in it?
    Any behind the scenes stuff?
    I only saw it on VHS :-/

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

well it says "directors cut, featuring footage not seen in cinemas" but tbh i didn't notice anything different...
    lol, it lists 'special features' as
    • interactive menus
    • Scene access
    • Subtitles

but as far as i remember, it was in the "buy 3, get one free" range in hmv @ £14.99 which gives you an actual price each of just over £11 - nae bad for a classic...

btw, lol at hitchc0ck being censored... (in another post)...

[This message has been edited by Licksy20 (edited 05-01-2001).]

Advertisement