Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saga Of Ryzom

• 09-10-2004 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Just bought it yesterday , 45 euro in game with a free first month... its just finishing patching now.

Anyone played it ? It looks quite good - Will post again when Ive played it for a bit !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Having played it for a few hours I dont regret buying it anywho ! Tis very very purty...one thing that is anoying though is the fact that the different races are exactly the same as far as I can tell...

http://www.ryzom.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

how is the PvP? the site doesn't mention to much about it other than it "exists"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I aint seen any yet as im still in newbie land. You can ask to duel people, there are pvp arena's and big areas for guild v guild battles...but I aint seen anything of that yet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

I've been playing it for a couple of weeks, still enjoy it. I'm a zorai, name quozl.

The races are all the same currently though they're bringing in racial differences in patch 2 i think. Can't imagine they'll be that big differences or it could annoy some players who's mage turns out to be from a fighter orientated race or some such.

I like the fact that travel is so dangerous, reminds me of running across the continents as a newbie in everquest. Getting through the prime roots from zora to matis involved hours of trying and a maxed death penalty - good thing they cap that :)

Greg

Advertisement