Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 4, Episode 1: Storm Front Part I

Options
  • 09-10-2004 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

If you missed the episode here is a detailed Epsiode Guide Thanks to StarTrek.com

Cant Wait too see this episode because i dont know if the new season of enterprise will be good or not so this first 2 parter will infulence my decision on the 4th season allot.

Rate This Episode 10 votes

Amazing
    0%
    Good
    0%
    Ok
    60%
    XithusbkehoeDrEvilUser45701The Admiralphlebas 6 votes
    Bad
    30%
    azezilmacronotRound Cable 3 votes
    You Wasted 44 Mins of My Life And I Want Them Back
    10%
    OFDM 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Manny coto made storm front as a "had to be done" ep
    Geoffrey
    Was "Storm Front" written/outlined when season three ended, or was it more of a "write us out this situation" type of thing?

Manny Coto
    I'm afraid it was Number Two.

Hreod
    Mr. Coto, I love the work you've done on Enterprise so far. Similitude was one of the best science fiction episodes of the series, one of the best in Trek. I'd like to ask, why Nazis? I mean, why not Russians or, since it's America that's been invaded, why not Japanese?

Manny Coto
    It's hard for me to answer this one, since I must say that the Nazi storyline was primarily something that sprung from Rick and Brannon's minds.

Dont expect it to be great the true start to the 4th seasion will be "home" ep 3 tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

just a reminder on spoiler tags as teh new season starts in the u.s. unspoilered discussion is free once it airs on sky

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Round Cable

Bad
    It was OK/good, better than I thought it would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Bad
    Just finished watching it, its 'ok' ... *cough*crap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    it was good nothing amazing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

firstly thanks to user for such a nice thread title :)
    got a chance to watch it today and have to say i quite enjoyed it. not sure if many people have read the man in the high castle by philip k dick which paints an alternate to ww2 in which the nazi's get to america. i read this book with high hopes only to be disappointed. in some of the area's that i was disappointed i felt that this episode lived up to my expectations.

i liked the maps indicating the nazi progress across american and the reference to the russian trying to take back moscow.

i look forward to the rest of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I really liked it however
    Whats up with the shuttle pod being damaged by ww2 flack and air craft bullets ? when the enterprise was hit by a romulan mine and reed was traped out side with archer they used 1 shuttle pod DOOR with a bit of reinforcement each to protect them from nuke sized explosions ! ......I liked the story it was better than i though it could be coto did a good job though the raceist insults the germans used in the show was a nice touch tbh made it feel more like the ww2 timeline than star trek.

The SFX's arent as good as last year budget cuts hurt :) but are still better than nearly anything on tv

Pitty the rateings have gone down again but thats more than likely due to the usa president debate ...i hope

7/10 *FAR better than i though it could be*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

bizmark wrote:
    Dont expect it to be great the true start to the 4th seasion will be "home" ep 3 tbh

Glad to hear that. I wanted a good old fashioned series again. Was afraid it'd be a more long term thing ala Voyager or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    Bioz makes a excelent point also for all future posts regarding new episodes whoever is first to post them plse word them whatever way u want but at the end add in [SPOILERS] that way we wont need to spoiler tag inside the post also ne1 stupid enough to not know that there would be spoilers in episode 1 season 4 is quite stupid...

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭macronot

Bad
    Personally i thought the theme/story for this episode is a bit lame but all the same when i got to the end of the 44 min - i was saying to myself where is the rest of it - it flew by - a sign of a good story.
    Will wait until ep3 to allow Manny to clean this mess up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement