Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request: Timetable

• 10-10-2004 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Anyone have access to a SF Science timetable? My student record thing isn't updated properly so I can't check it there. If anyone is in SF Science, they could just copy the information for monday and pm it to me, or pm and then email it to me or whatever (maybe post here). Or if someone has the hardcopy, could they just post whats on monday here. if some kind soul does do this before 1pm on sunday 10-10-04 i'll buy them a drink. well before 1 would be great but any time tomorrow will do.

PLEASE DO IT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

hrm im not sure if this will be any help to you but this is my timetable for monday (im sf sci, doing math/phy/chem):

EDIT: I took out the timetable....

like i said, this might not be any help to you because you could be doing none of those subjects..also, that was from iss so could be very wrong- havent seen the proper one yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Kev's a biology boy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

no use but thanks anyway.

Advertisement