Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suited Aces

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

SNG's are played in the Fitz on Thursday - Sunday from 4pm. You can pretty much expect to see them start any time 6 or so players are hanging around.

Friday from 6 onwards is a good time to play SNG's as its the weekend and everyone is in a good mood too :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I will be there tonight from about 6 or a little earlier for some hot hot SNG action.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

DeVore wrote:
    SNG's are played in the Fitz on Thursday - Sunday from 4pm. You can pretty much expect to see them start any time 6 or so players are hanging around.

Friday from 6 onwards is a good time to play SNG's as its the weekend and everyone is in a good mood too :)

DeV.

Would they have time to give a quick run through of the rules etc etc....

Also another question....How do the Fitz make there money...?I am sure some of you are getting wound up by me asking simple questions at this stage but I am eager to learn and I can not waite to start playing.

Thanks for all your Help.

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Can someone just confirm whether the Saturday freeroll in the fitz is at 4 or 6

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Kimba

Start time is 4.30pm.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dub, noone minds you asking questions (particularly questions that arent stupid). If you ask any of the staff or most of the lads here off boards they'll be happy to go through the rules and ettiquette.

See some of you this afternoon, I'd a nice little win last night in the cash game (AA twice in one round of NLH and got paid reasonably on both :) ) so I'm in a good mood today :)

DeV.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

When are you guys having your next tournament....?

Advertisement