Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hi people

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm thirsty. Do you have any Lucozade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 algorithim

I am actually a bloke sitting at a computer :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

shocking. sad day for the internet when someone can do something like this ;)

BTW Why have reckless one, pigman II, Tusky and some other pepople not mentioned pm me asking for a pic, sad **** ! I am a 6ft hairy bloke but nice to fool you gullable ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

kissandtell.jpg

Uh-huh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

algorithim wrote:
    BTW Why have reckless one, pigman II, Tusky and some other pepople not mentioned pm me asking for a pic, sad **** ! I am a 6ft hairy bloke but nice to fool you gullable ****

wow, I can't believe no one ever thought of this before :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

algorithim wrote:
    BTW Why have reckless one, pigman II, Tusky and some other pepople not mentioned pm me asking for a pic

Because scientific research (e.g. "what is a size twelve waist in inches?" "I dunno, get a picture of the fat bint, then we'll see") is often conducted anonymously.
    algorithim wrote:
    sad **** !

POT!!! Kettle on line...
    algorithim wrote:
    I am a 6ft hairy bloke

Again, we direct you to the Personal Issues board, where you can discuss your hirsute problems with sympathetic like-minded people.
    algorithim wrote:
    but nice to fool you gullable ****

I'd suggest you get out more, but jesus help the general public if you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

algorithim wrote:

Lenny regardless of what people say I will always be fat.

size 12 is not fat
    size 12 is curvy...
    curvy = sexy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

haha I PM'd you witht he intention of offering hot saybar...was actually trying to lure you but you were obviously too clever for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

Tusky wrote:
    haha I PM'd you witht he intention of offering hot saybar...was actually trying to lure you but you were obviously too clever for me.

really, looks like it worked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

algorithim wrote:
    I am actually a bloke sitting at a computer :p

So you're a fat bloke witha computer pretending to be a female. Thats never been heard of before.

Bet you're the life and soul of a party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

algorithim wrote:
    BTW Why have reckless one, pigman II, Tusky and some other pepople not mentioned pm me asking for a pic, sad **** !

I PMed you for a pic? First I heard of it... :rolleyes:
    algorithim wrote:
    I am a 6ft hairy bloke but nice to fool you gullable ****.

Look at me, I'm so gullible...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

How nice.... you try to be nice to someone and this is what happens, but the lads are right, wouldn't be the first time someone pretended they were something that they weren't online...

But the question remains, if you are a 6ft hairy bloke, then why on earth are you trying to get lads to pm you for pics.... someone trying to come out of the closet perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

someone trying to come out of the closet perhaps?

Funny you should say that, cos yesterday was...

ncod.gif

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Originally Posted by algorithim
    I am a 6ft hairy bloke but nice to fool you gullable ****.

ATTACK OF THE 6 FOOT FIVE YOUR OLD!!!

what can i say I'm bored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

dendenz wrote:
    really, looks like it worked

Did i not call him a troll in my first post ?
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

asuka.jpg
    algorithim wrote:
    Are you a leet ha><or like Neo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Always in black

im agreein with dendenz. why did you give the info in the first place if you werent lookin for sympo? nice to meet ya anyway.....even if you did go about it in a bit of an underhand way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Originally Posted by algorithim
    I am a 6ft hairy bloke but nice to fool you gullable ****

Sweet! So are you a 6ft hairy single bloke? I liked you as a woman but as a man... whoa!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Regardless of his/her/its gender, do you have any bloody Lucozade? I'm still thirsty.

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hey *how you doin' algorithm*
    a/d/s/l?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Tusky wrote:
    Sounds like a troll to me - Its bubbles !! If in fact you are genuine then welcome to boards.ie - Want a picture fo my thingy ? pm me.

agreed. Glad to see ya back amongst the living there Bubbles ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

algorithim wrote:
    dendenz why did you send me karma calling me an attention seeking bitch, thats not a very nice thing to say

It's called abusing someone through rep comments... sounds like a bannable offence to me........

Wow... i completely missed that whole second page... anyways are algorithm and this dendenz yoke the same person.... or maybe im just too "gullible"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

algorithim (sic) was lost in a drive-by banning during an incident earlier this evening.

seamus wrote:
    algorithim (sic) was lost in a drive-by banning during an incident earlier this evening.

*blesses self* WHY GOD????!??? WHY????!? Oh thats right he/she/it was a sap. Go seamus

Advertisement