Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel tracking and balancing?

Options
  • 10-10-2004 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Wheres a good place to get wheel balancing,and tracking/alignment done, prefereably outside working hours. Every place I tried (on Sat) in the golden pages doesn't answer the phone. How much does it cost.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

try any of the moremiles places. they should be open at the weekend. no need to book(at least not in the one near me) just show up and they'll do it. takes about half hour or so. last time i had it done twas around 40 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

moremiles - who?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Cost me €80 for tracking and headlight alignment in Fast Fit or Kwik Fit in Western industrial estate, just off the Naas Rd. Headlights were a 5 minute job so I presume the bulk of the cost was the tracking.
    I'm sure the one at the Square in Tallaght must open late/ Saturday & Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

When posting such a query state your location please (we dont all live in Dublin!).

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

like milltown saids, Fast Fit or Kwik or Advance pitstop, they all do wheel balancing!

• Advertisement

I'm in D.15. Sorry. I tried the one in coolmine but it was closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Every place I tried (on Sat) in the golden pages doesn't answer the phone. How much does it cost.

Most places that are open on a Saturday, are open only in the morning (till 1pm)

unkel wrote:
    Most places that are open on a Saturday, are open only in the morning (till 1pm)

Most of them don't answer the phone, ever, so it would seem.

Advertisement