Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cap charging

• 10-10-2004 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

i know this gets asked on a fairy regular basis but i couldn't see a thread on it on the first couple of pages and i was a away for the month of august and when i came back last month i exceeded my cap by about 4Gb's it turns out.

anyway someone mentioned it to me that eircom started charging people for this in august just wondering has anyone got billed for it yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I havent been charged yet and have gone a wee bit over it every month since i got it 3 years ago. just a wee bit tho

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

cheers kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Im constantly over like 15GB a month on still no extra charges. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

I thought they cut you off if you wne over, making impossible to go over. (That's the teory anyway...)

Jesus Optikus, way to milk the broadband for all it's worth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Theres two of us sharing the connection and we are both are constantly downloading, so its costing loadsa of money in DVD's and new harddrives. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

I've been using it since april and at the moment its at 253.45GIG download and 30.98GIG upload but never got charge for it, just €99 every 2 months

I've plenty of storage, hehe, 734GIG, no problem at all!

Advertisement