Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dust in a Nokia 3100?

• 11-10-2004 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Just noticed that my Nokia 3100 (Meteor) has a bad dust problem on the screen. Its only a couple of months old. My 6310 had the same problem. What is it with these phones and dust???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

If you are able to remove the front of the phone you should be able to clean the screen. The dust is probably between the clear part of the cover and the LCD screen itself.

Quickest way to do it is remove the front cover and blow the dust off. try not to touch the screen unnecessarily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Unfortunately I think its there and in the screen aswell. Same thing happened on my 6310i. So I could only clean some of it. Used to bug me so much I bought torx screwdrivers to do it!

Advertisement