Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9am starts.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Chick wrote:
    theres not that many in the class but the lecturer doesnt know any1 yet so i wnt b missed!

Skip away then!

On a related matter, Skylynx what happens if we don't go to 011 tutorials? Im gonna go to them but im presuming not much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

skipped it!

debs was fab:D:D:D

Lol good. So you found someone to take then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

David19 wrote:
    On a related matter, Skylynx what happens if we don't go to 011 tutorials? Im gonna go to them but im presuming not much?
    nothing would happen to you, but i wouldn't recommend skipping 011 of all your tutorials........goes through 111 very well in it...

Ok fair enough. Thanks. Does it go on for the whole year? The site says its for first term but you said it becomes the 111 tutorial after first term?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

afaik it was 2 terms, but may have changed, and no...what it is now is what it will always be.....it was just that 111 can be the hardest to grasp for 1st yrs...

Ok then. Lol tell me about it, we're on equivalence classes now. Its quite different from leaving cert maths. Luckily i enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Yeah David found someone no probs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If you think 9:00am starts are bad wait till you leave college and have to be in at 7:30 to prepare the McHappy Whopper Breakfast :D:D:D

Advertisement