Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Angel?

Options
  • 14-01-2001 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about this new show?
    Its starting on Sky 1 pretty soon, and the lead actress is a babe.
    Keep em peeled. smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I hope that's not a joke about circumcision

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

produced (or somethin like dat) by james macaroon of titanic fame. allegedly crap. just go to ign.com or dailyradar.com for reviews of american tv shows

I Live (in a dream world)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Actually I've heard some really good stuff about this - and lets not forget that while James Cameron did do Titanic, he ALSO did Aliens, Terminator and Terminator 2, 3 of the best science fiction flicks ever made...

Besides, if Daily Radar say it's rubbish, then it's BOUND to be pretty good. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

The show is the run of the mill sci-fi crap that seems to be appearing. It all right to watch if you have nothing better to do. I won't bore u with details of the story line, i'll just say it more of the same and not original. A conspiracy theory program.

It is definitely worth watching one or two episodes to see Jessica Alba in a skin tight black leather outfit....(cut to Homer drool scene)

Win95/98/ME: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch
    to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor
    written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Regi:
    I hope that's not a joke about circumcision</font>

BLLLlleeaaaawwwwwwwwwkkkk

/me gets sick

[Nsk]Victor
    [NSK]MAC10ASSASSIN
    Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
    I know things about pigeons, Lily

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

<Sarge> Well Private, what have you to report?
    <private> All clichés present and correct sir.
    <sarge> No! And what about Quirky humor or grating visuals to make it stand out?
    <private> Lacking sir
    <sarge> So project Dark Angel is to be doomed to be repeated late night utv with Time Cop for the remainder of its days. And you dare come here with news like this! Call your self a private??!!
    <private> Eh, no sir. That's just the sign on the door, this is the toilet.
    <sarge> Oh, right, as you were.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

LOL Figgy!

Well having just seen the first half of it, it looks like it could be good... I note that a few of the episodes are also available on CuteMX.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

im in love
    what a ride.
    who cares that the program is ****, with a chick like that il be watchimg it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Energizer1

Beautiful woman who kicks ass, my kind of show. i'm already a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

its a ****ing **** show
    nice looking girl though

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I watched it, its a bit crap but its got possibilities. The first series of any show is usually crap but getting better. This would, admittedly, have to get a lot better but, yes, she's kinda cute.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭PostmanPat

its just a bit of competition for Buffy.

However she is nicer than Buffy so i'll be watching next Wednesday!!

(|8¬,
    PostmanPat !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Watched it, liked her attitude but I can't say I'll be tuning in again tonight. Bit of a Pretender / Buffy hybrid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Just watching it now.... you see her lying down in the little red top? WOW! I've decided she's to become my wife.
    I claimed her first - so hands off.

Bit more action in this weeks too, much better than the pilot. And the music rocks smile.gif oh oh and the way Sky1 did a cool countdown with the credits for stargate and didn't show any ads before it... was a pleasent change smile.gif

Advertisement