Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DELL - anti theft

• 11-10-2004 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Ahhh i laughed long and i laughed hard when I saw Dell's new advert on their home page for completecare theft cover. Truely the dublin scummers have become infamous.

check out the guy with the hoodie and with the hood up as well in the middle of the day, suspicious!!!.

Dell's message - "Beware of the man with the hoodie!!" (justified too I'll say)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I've never seen anyone walking around with a laptop like that...serves her right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

"Would you like an extended warranty in addition to your theft protection?"

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭JP Mulvano

AHH yes my Dell Sales person i would like to extend my warranty in addition to your theft protection. Cause Im a stupid mormo who walks around with my , €1000+ , latop under my arm and leaves my keys in the door of the car and my bank card (with pin written on it) in the machine.

Dum de Dum!!!

Advertisement