Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Broadband Package?

• 11-10-2004 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

Right lads, got the Eircom line installed at the weekend there. Which was surpirsingly easy. Called them last week, phoned me back with a time on Saturday, turned up on time, Job done in an hour.

So now I'm on the lookout for a broadband package, Its mainly for evening weekend use and I fancy getting into some of these mmorpgs boys. Star Wars Galaxies and the like. I've had a scout about and must admit confusion abounds as to what you can get and who to get it from.

A bit of advice would be most welcome. I'm in Rathmines, Leinster Road so connection isn't a prob. "Gauranteed" were the words of the engineer.

Cheers

Chris

Advertisement