Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

God, the Devil and Bob.

• 25-01-2001 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Methinks its pretty good, what u think?

[This message has been edited by Kento-Shiro (edited 25-01-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭PostmanPat

I only saw the end of it last week and it was great what time(s) is it on??

apat.gif
    PostmanPat !

[This message has been edited by PostmanPat (edited 25-01-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Producer 1: Hee hee, I got an Idea! Lets take God and the Devil and put them in show togther! Make god a fun loving waster and the devil a real **** and put in lots of satirical jabs at 21st century society!

Producer 2: Thats great man, but who you going to get to play God and The Devil, how are you going to get them together in a comedy story, whose going to believe Gods easy going, how are you going to make the Devil seem evil after Bewitched and do you know how hard it is to write satire about contemporary society?

Producer 1: You have a point.... I'll pitch that again... I've got it!:

gdb_r01_c1.gif

Mid 90s humour, **** poor animation and a comic half-wit to keep the millions watching! Lets make the Devil trendy and God a lay about and hypocrite. That aught to stir the Controversy.

Producer 2: Thats brilliant...

In fairness though, in an age after Simpsons, South Park and even Family Guy, this is just plain atrocious.

I've seen some ****ed up **** in my time here: ani_u_tan_kun.gifThunderingMike ani_marco.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

It's ****e - let's face it though - most people will watch any old crap on TV these days.

Advertisement