Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costume Hire!

Options
  • 11-10-2004 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys, would appreciate any help on this.

I'm trying to hire a "suit of armour" for a play I'm producing. I looking for a real metal one though. Any ideas where I would rent one? Or who to contact.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

i need a costume to look like disco stew help!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭somano

Theatrical Costumes

There is also a place in Eastmoreland Lane, Behind Searsons in Baggot street that rent costumes., the costume hire compnay or something like that. I'm sure they are in the golden pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

somano wrote:
    Theatrical Costumes

There is also a place in Eastmoreland Lane, Behind Searsons in Baggot street that rent costumes., the costume hire compnay or something like that. I'm sure they are in the golden pages.

thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭SalthillGuy

I came across this place lately, when we were organising a Christmes fancy dress party.
    Ballina Costume Company in County Mayo.
    They deliver all over and seem to have a wide range of costumes - www.ballinacostumecompany.net

Advertisement