Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restoring images/contacts to a new nokia

Options
  • 11-10-2004 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Untill yesterday I had a nokia 7650 with all of its files backed up on the pc through nokia PC suite. I bought a 7610 today but despite my best efforts cant seem to figure out how to transfer the backed up files to it.
    When I try to use my existing pc suite install I get a 'Cannot use infrared port' error, despite the fact that Im using bluetooth.
    I tried installing a fresh install of pc suite but it wont let me install as I already have Nokia Media Player installed (and cant seem to uninstall it because I cant actually *find* it).
    Im sure some of you out there have gone through a similiar process, any advice?

Thanks !

Advertisement