Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tragghus

Options
  • 11-10-2004 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

Hope I spelt that right. Think I did. Anyway, I've noticed an increased number of people with their tragghuses pierced lately and I thought I'd try get my own slant on it. I was wondering would it be possible to get it pierced, stretched and plugged. Nothing too big obviously, around say 4 0r 5mm. Anybody know if I can do this? Please no links to bmezine or anything as they don't go down well with my computer. Any information people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I've seen it done, they stretch more than you'd think.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

What part of the bdoy is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

It's called the Tragus and this is it Lenny http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/01-ear/A41005/high/earpiercing1.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Oh right, thats becomming a poplar piercing,
    that one looks to have healed up great, I've seen a lot of people with it done and it does be still very very swollen and kinda purple/red
    Is it an overall sore piercing?
    ugh just rad you wanted to get it stretched.. wouldn't like to see what thats like.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It would probably be quite sore as there's cartilage there but I haven't noticed any poorly healed ones. eth0, how much do they stretch? Would 5mm be fairly normal? I haven't seen it done before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

bleeds a good bit but alround nice one to get done
    takes a good while to heal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

mine was fairly easy to heal. if you were gonna stretch it you'd want to wait a few months in between stretching, otherwise it could flare up real bad at each stretch.

you could get a 4mm dermal punch if your tragus is big enough.

Yeah but I don't think I could handle the pain. I was thinking gradual stretching over a few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

this is a lovely piercing

Definately next on the list!

How sore is it? Say compared with another piercing?

Are you going to get it stretched? If so I'd love to hear how you got on and what it was like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Coconut

Pixie: For me it was surprisingly painless. Although it was a little, um, uncomfortable while the needle was going through that amount of cartilage! But it is one of my favourites.

Advertisement