Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about courses

Options
  • 11-10-2004 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

hey, im in 6th year at the moment and i was wondering about college courses. lately im interested in doing an architectural technology course, but iv only done Technical Graphics for about 2 weeks during 5th year, was getting on grand, when i stupidly thought that a language would be better for a University. but now i regret it, cos i really wanna do this course, and people are saying that i cant cos i havent done tech graphs, but it doesnt say nowhere on the prospectus that i need it. so im still unsure weither id still be able to get into it or not(depending points and grades obviously)....any ideas?

wow i wrote alot!

Comments

Advertisement