Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHO's THE GREATEST RAPPER

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

nims29b.jpg

nims7b.jpg

You are the one who thinks you know me and my mates ...would it not just be easier for you to ring them....... wanna know why cos you are full os chit.. and m not replying to anymore of your off topic crap.. u muppet troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭X-Dawg

lol
    I said a FULL RESOLUTION SCAN OF THE ORIGINAL PHOTO - Not a larger version of the thumbnail you robbed. Do you really think I would fall for that? Let's see the ORIGINAL - nimrod.

X-Dawg wrote:
    lol
    I said a FULL RESOLUTION SCAN OF THE ORIGINAL PHOTO - Not a larger version of the thumbnail you robbed. Do you really think I would fall for that? Let's see the ORIGINAL - nimrod.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement

Optikus wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    What? Post the ORIGINAL and stop lying about it.

Look i don't have access to a scanner... so stop being a twat your argument is pathetic.. if you want to know the truth ring the people you and your mate claim to know simple isnt it... posting the original res proves nothing and you know that when i do these i just don't take one pic i take several at night then try again for dytimes.. and i give them out to alot of my mates ..so you know that won't prove anything your just a sad jealous little toy... NOW THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM POSTING ABOUT THIS ON HERE!!! ..you want proof get on the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

X-Dawg, bitch about it somewhere else for christs sake.
    Lloyd Banks is also good he has a good lot of songs and they are all good.blah....blah...blah...So just because someone doesn't rap about what they believe in first off you cant really say anything about them.
    This has to be the funniest **** I've ever read here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

right i think now it would be a good time to ban one of you's this is a rap forum not one to complain over artwork.

Better off closing this thread or erasing the last 5 posts of rubbish.

If you think i am an idiot why dont u look to the people that say tupac was rubbish they in my opinion are idiots. Why dont you go off and say NWA were rubbish sure you could say that about anyone. Hip hop will never be what it was in the beginning it is not one bit like it was. It went to mainstream and changed completely. In the old days they called Sir Mix Alot rap so dont say people like G-unit are crap.

Hip-hop and rap will never be what they were they have changed over time like everything. Sure if you could go back to the 1960's there was rap and you could have had the greatest rapper of all time but he wasn't mainstream and he probably sang R&B but it was called rap because it was so unorthodox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Colin300 I'd agree with you that eminem and jay-z are up there with the best but g-unit? Come on, they're pretty rubbish. They have 0% content and they don't have exceptionally good flow or styles. You might like them, which is fair enough but they're no where near being the best.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

has anyone said mc hammer yet?

X-Dawg is the troll , i have already reported him.. i know i should give in to it but its really annoying me what he is saying... but its reported now to the governing bodies.. and this is the last i will discuss on this matter on this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Colin, you don't have a clue what your talking about.
    I think it's been decided, people like what they like fair enough. Not really going too complain if you like driving around Leitrim in your punto, bumpin' Banks & Fifty with all your homies.
    But...the logic in your arguement is ****ed up.
    I mean, theres like what? Maybe fifteen-twenty mainstream rap acts? There is literally hundreds of underground acts, the **** that fills up MTV airtime isn't even a taster of hip hop. It's like ordering a steak and chips, eating one chip and then claiming your an expert on steak and chips.
    Basing your arguement on Eminem, 50 etc, etc is not a good idea. Most people here probably have a mental catalogue of hip hop acts since Grandmaster Flash. They'll kill you in any arguement if your basing your point on them.

50, Banks, Nelly etc, etc haven't changed a thing about Hip Hop. All they've done is exploited it too make themselves rich. They rap about the same **** over and over. People like KRS, Public Enemy, Kool Keith, MF Doom, El-P changed Hip Hop in their own ways. That's why they are great rappers because they brought **** forward in a positive way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

i get you but how do people get on mainstream is all i ask??
    for one reason they rap about what people want to hear not what they want to rap about. Everyone wants money and for only a very few that have the principles to keep to what they say and believe stay underground. Rappers that have made it big like KRS and literally everyone else rapped in the beginning about nice stuff they hardly going to come out and say i hate everyone and i want no one to buy my music and i wish everyone else would die. Because then no label would sign them and there wish would come true they would be as poor as they wanted to be then.

I listen to underground rap its a group that aint signed yet not so much a group but different rappers trying to make it to a label. There name is IV LiFE. They rap about what they like but they also rap about what labels want and know that sells. Sex, drugs and dubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

So you feel the greatest rappers are all the sellouts? Who compromise themselves just to get signed and make some money?
    Yeah, that sounds like the greatest rapper alright.
    It's not all about the money you see, you just think it is.

Like DJ Shadow said - Why Hip-Hop Sucks in 96? It's the money!
    Well 96 through to present.

X-Dawg wrote:
    If it's yours, let's see a full resolution scan of the orginal photo! What excuse will you have now?
    Optikus wrote:
    Look i don't have access to a scanner...

Didn't see that coming....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

X-dawg, stop thread spoiling. Go take your personal bullsh1t somewhere else, no-one else here cares

ubu wrote:
    X-dawg, stop thread spoiling. Go take your personal bullsh1t somewhere else, no-one else here cares
    Okay then homeboy - I hereby challenge you to a freestyle rap competition. If I win, I get to keep showing this guy up for the phony he is - but if you win, I will f*ck off and never rap again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shaincaw

Optikus wrote:
    Look i don't have access to a scanner... so stop being a twat your argument is pathetic.. if you want to know the truth ring the people you and your mate claim to know simple isnt it... posting the original res proves nothing and you know that when i do these i just don't take one pic i take several at night then try again for dytimes.. and i give them out to alot of my mates ..so you know that won't prove anything your just a sad jealous little toy... NOW THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM POSTING ABOUT THIS ON HERE!!! ..you want proof get on the phone.

I'm jumping in here because Nema is a mate of mine. And I know it's not you. For ****'s sake take his pics off your signature and stop pretending to be him.

1. he doesn't have internet access.
    2. he doesn't live in ****ing Ireland, I WAS OUT WITH HIM THIS WEEK!

YOU'RE A COCK, MATE. DROP IT. YOU'RE NOT NEMA. YOU WANT TO CONFIRM? DROP ME A PM AND TELL ME YOUR FIRST NAME, OR WHERE YOU WENT ON THURSDAY.

FAKER.

shaincaw wrote:
    I'm jumping in here because Nema is a mate of mine. And I know it's not you. For ****'s sake take his pics off your signature and stop pretending to be him.

1. he doesn't have internet access.
    2. he doesn't live in ****ing Ireland, I WAS OUT WITH HIM THIS WEEK!

YOU'RE A COCK, MATE. DROP IT. YOU'RE NOT NEMA. YOU WANT TO CONFIRM? DROP ME A PM AND TELL ME YOUR FIRST NAME, OR WHERE YOU WENT ON THURSDAY.

FAKER.

Hello X-Dawg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement