Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don't spray relgex on your arm if you dont actualy have a burn

• 12-10-2004 9:33am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

was just givin the first aid box a clean out there and saw some relgex, spray a good bit on my arm and now it is gona red and blisters are starting to show up, guess it does the opposite to yea if you don't actualy have a burn its ****ing burning the **** out of me and have washed the stuff off loads of times, looks like my left arm was on holidays cause its so ****ing read
    stupid idea.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Ralgex is like Deep Heat and is not for burns, it is nasty burning **** for sports injuries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Ralgex isn't used for burns, it's used if you injure your muscles!
    Sounds like you're having an allergic reaction to it Lenny! At most it should feel a bit burny on your skin but if you're getting blisters that's very very bad!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea it says for aches and musles on it,
    I sprayed it on the kind of frogskin part of the arm up to where you would ge needles/blood taken and it is ****ing killing me i've tried to wash it off but its just getting worse and it really ****ing sore
    all the little white blisters are horrible, looks like i put my arm through those nettles that give yea the little wart stings hehe

Try washing it off with yoghurt if you have any there lenny, it will wash the oils off, water wont be enough. Yoghurt will cool if it comes out of the fridge and it will also cut the oils in the spray that are on your skin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Lol. Sorry man but Christ !

This is why they put those mile long warnings on everything these days. Congratulations though as you keep a whole industry of technical writers in business.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Prozium

I'd go to a doctor if I was you , that sounds really bad.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well I decieeded to give the first aid box a tidy up cause im so ****in bored here from the messy ****ers outside,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I'd go to see a doctor too, if I were you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

Couldn't you think of some other bored-based activity that'd leave you typing one handed ?

go to adoctor mate, or at least the yoghurt suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Ralgex, the cream is good if you got dry eye!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Lenny wrote:
    stupid idea.

You said it yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Didn't the relgex company close down in 1953? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The ironing is strong with this one.

Oh yeah Lenny, this surely merits an entry in the most stupid things you have done thread, at least you are still alive so I presume/hope it is at least one of the more stupid things you have done. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Best thread title ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Lenny wrote:
    Yea it says for aches and musles on it
    Lenny wrote:
    it really ****ing sore

There's your solution: just go back to the first aid kit, take out the Relgex and spray some more on!

haha,. the blisters are coming up with kinda puss in them and look horrible bubbly
    it actualy does look like I got a 1st/2nd degree burn nearly a foot long on my arm lol
    hope this goes down by later on, as its not nice and the skin is all kinda stickily hanging off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

give dep some kinda awards for that LOL!

oh and while we givin awards, give lenny a could-a-been darwin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Look on the bright side: At least it was only your arm. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Lenny, did you have babies and billy goats for breakfast?

• Advertisement

No, but if I'm correct ecksor eats babies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

take a pic

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Pink Bunny

Oh Lenny, you poor thing!
    Take a look on the bottle and see if there is a contact number on it and call the company to see what you should do. Isn't there anything on the back that states what to do in case of accidental contact?

Didn't look at the bottle its in work now
    my arm is leaking out/producing a type of sticky gouey waterish fluid :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

wow sounds pretty!

Is it still hurting? or does it just look freaky at this stage!

If its just looking ugly it *could* be healing itself but if its painful then get yourself down to the doctor, and if its very freaky go down to the doctor anyway!

Its a little bit sore, but I don't like the way my skin is kinda falling off, you know as if you've been burned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

You don't have to be a scientist to do experiments!! Whatever you do, don't learn anything 'precautionary' from this one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Lenny wrote:
    my arm is leaking out/producing a type of sticky gouey waterish fluid :D

so eh, lenny will never pull on a boardsie night then..

ps. lenny ur mate lisa(pics from another thread) - she hot man. pull her. just dont tell her bout ur gickey arm.

haha, lisa my 'ol flower
    she used to use this but she got banned or something hehe
    yea she is quite piece

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 darkdreamangel

Lenny wrote:
    haha,. the blisters are coming up with kinda puss in them and look horrible bubbly
    it actualy does look like I got a 1st/2nd degree burn nearly a foot long on my arm lol
    hope this goes down by later on, as its not nice and the skin is all kinda stickily hanging off
    it sounds like an alleric reaction rather than a side affect from the cream go to the doctor or at least phone one and say whats up wit you.

Mear wrote:
    so eh, lenny will never pull on a boardsie night then..

ps. lenny ur mate lisa(pics from another thread) - she hot man. pull her. just dont tell her bout ur gickey arm.
    hey new to this... whats boards.ie night?

A good few of the people meet up somewere and go on te piss in some place, usually have a place reserved...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

KdjaC wrote:
    take a pic

kdjac
    I agree, show us Lenny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭yorema

this is why manufactures should take warning labels off things and let stupidity sort itself out :)

nah j/king with ya lenny but seriously go to a docters man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

should have put it on your lad

• Advertisement

I can't my 3650 broke and I have no digicam :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Lenny wrote:
    I can't my 3650 broke
    Try spraying some Ralgex on it - That should sort it out.

Check the expiry date on the bottle when you get into work tomorrow. I bet it was a 1985 bottle that has been gathering strength ever since.

lol, ralgex fixes everything :)
    will check the bottle.. did they seriously close up the company?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Lenny, I dont think it matters if the fúcking company is closed down or not, you've just fúcked up your arm and could claim from your work.You're from Tallaght, you should have thought of this! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

So you sprayed Ralgex on your arm when it wasn't burned and it's killing you.
    The answer is so obvious man.
    Burn your arm and set everything right :D

• Advertisement

lol Dathai,
    Why would i claim against my job for my stupidity.. would I not claim against the company insted of work?
    but I have no intentions of claiming as ****ing hate people who claim for anything left right and centre, its the reason why premiums are so high in this country, claim claim claim is all that goes through peopels minds these days,
    it would be a different story now if my arm fell off.. but it'll get better though.. i hope it doens't scar
    all the yellow gak kinda comming out bit of my tshirt keeps getting the yellow gaky **** on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

your arm will fall off if you dont go to a doctor.

hows the arm today?

5 weeks later and its finallyhealed p, not really much of a mark left now.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

time for another coat.

Advertisement