Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

q3\ut2k4

• 12-10-2004 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Lo all SiN\Genesis here, for q3 i think the official maps(in OSP) are ztndm3,pro-dm6 and PRO q3tourney4(not the the normal little sissy one:)) as for ut2k4 i think the maps are ironic compressd deck17 and DM-Antalus

Also i think pro-q3tourney2 might also be an official one

As for quetzal being a pro qw player ..hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahahahhaha .....ha

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

SiN, didn't know that was u. did u find a place in Dublin to play games. I'm sooo bored up here, nothing but cinema and hanging around with gurls :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sniipe wrote:
    SiN, didn't know that was u. did u find a place in Dublin to play games. I'm sooo bored up here, nothing but cinema and hanging around with gurls :)

<pimp>Nethouse, Eustace St., jut off Dame St.
    Talk to JP.</pimp>

Also, it's 1024Meg of ram, not 1204 as in your sig :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

eh?

Training Day and Albatross are my 2 maps of choice for UT2004
    i reckons we should have an instagib tourny :D

Someone point me to links for a ut2k4linux or win2k dedicated server(s) and I'll have a look-see

well played, I never noticed. 1024 it is :)
    Doodee is in the net house?
    /me looks up map of the big smoke!

• Advertisement

Can't use torrenty goodness in college :/

(even when it's for a legitimate research purpose)

use the lowest link, theres a poop load of mirrors for it thare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

aSS g0BliN wrote:
    As for quetzal being a pro qw player ..hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahahahhaha .....ha

When did I ever say I was pro? I aint, and neither are you :) .

for the record, I'd like to state that SiN generally beats me in qw....his style just kills mine, I just do the qw cus I know about servers and **** :)

Sounds like a good map lineup, up for a few games of cpma? I'll have it on my ftp, it's a mod which makes q3 alot faster with kind of bunny hopping, fast weapon switching etc etc.

que

tman wrote:
    use the lowest link, theres a poop load of mirrors for it thare
    I grabbed it, just need to burn it to cd and install it on binary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

preferOSP tbh tbh with its real time delays on weapon switches which rules out some biographies similar to a certain QW i've witnessed

I was talking to SiN as he plays qw as well as q3. Don't worry we'll be playing OSP mainly and in the comp/s (yet another attempt to stop me from being good at anything......I MUST EXPRESS MYSELF)

:)

que

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭aSS g0BliN

yeah i'll play it if you want,....why is everyone all of a sudden loving q3?? i wanted a tournie in the last couple of lans and no one would even listen! :D (/me cries) ,....que you should try painkiller its pretty much qw with better graphics and faster still,its unreal i've been playing #MEAT# in it in clan video for a while.........a ut2k4 comp sounds good 2 i'll help yee set one up if i have my computer on time :(

aSS g0BliN wrote:
    ....que you should try painkiller its pretty much qw with better graphics and faster still,its unreal i've been playing #MEAT# in it in clan video for a while.........a ut2k4 comp sounds good 2 i'll help yee set one up if i have my computer on time :(
    painkiller is the mutts cajones!
    singleplayer mode was one of the most enjoyable fps experiences i've had this year.
    i've started a ut2004 tourny thread, so any suggestions on game modes and map selections would be more than welcome

Cool cool, is the famous #MEAT# coming to glXI? I've yet to test his qw skillz....

I've started playing cpma q3 cus it's the main game on the WAN, downloading OSP as we speak so might have a few goes at it before the LAN just so that I can get a few frags in on ya SiN :) . What do you say to a "3 game ultra match"?

OSP pro-q3dm6, dm4 qw, the map that I can't remember the name of in ut2k4 (the first one you play a duel on in single player, got 1 shield, flak, lg, rl the lot).

Not for money or nothin, just for the crack, what'dya say?

que

Fobia wrote:
    the map that I can't remember the name of in ut2k4 (the first one you play a duel on in single player, got 1 shield, flak, lg, rl the lot).
    ah right, that'd be trainingday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭aSS g0BliN

no i don't think he'll be coming because his computer is focked....yeah i'll give it a go if u want its a unreal mod.....hows that WAN think going anyways??? .....by any chance do u have a gfx card u can connect your monitor 2??

Question I have is, what of gfx card can't you connect your monitor to? :)

I don't have a spare one, if that's what ya mean :/

Fobia wrote:
    Question I have is, what of gfx card can't you connect your monitor to? :)

I don't have a spare one, if that's what ya mean :/
    What happened u at the lan. I saw u then u were gone. Rumor has it that u chickened out at the sign of Quetzal??? Just kidding. Btw is that u heading to DKLAN? as Sin?

SiN did show up and beat me in OSP using Syxpak's pc.

There are some strange things about SiN, Cyan and my games...

SiN plays the exact same style as me in q3, but with the railgun he just fires a MILLISECOND before I pull the trigger, this makes me wonder in a more hyped up situation (tourni) would I pull first?

I've never beaten Cyan in qw in a warmup or friendly match, yet I'm undefeated vs him in tournament encounters. I know I play alot better in tournis, this is why I've wanted to play SiN in a tournament for a long time now, he didn't show at gl9, his pc died before the tourni at glX and he didn't have a pc at glXI, SiN: maybe bring a pc next time and prove whether you're the best, or if I just suck at friendlies. It'll be a good encounter regardless.

I have avp to watch.

que

• Advertisement

I watched a game of Genersis V koppa on Quake3. Isn't Sin = Gen?? Well anyway, he got his ass handed to him, altho that was a long while ago.

SiN used to be called Genesis alright, but I don't think he's ever played sam....

Koopa/space-lizard/sam could hand just about anyone in Ireland's ass to them in quakeworld and/or quake3.....and could (and has) hand nearly everyone in the world their ass in qw.

que

Advertisement