Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slow loading of pages

• 12-10-2004 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Is it just me or are certain threads very slow to load up...thats if they bother to at all. I even tried to get into the faster loading link but the page was in error all the time. Am i doing something wrong?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea was down fora few mins there.. but lets not forget its lunch time so a lot more people will be browsing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

its not just boards.ie either i was on bolt and it did the same i jst thought it was my pc so i started to scan it and stuff.....

can u understand my post's??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I find the new link is blisteringly fast compared to the old one.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

What new link is this?
    and shotry, what do you mean do i understand your posts? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

sorry lenny jst sum twat earlier giving a bit of lip about my comand of the english language or lack of. i was just wondering if u and evry1else out there cud understand my posts...thats all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Shortass, you'll find I'm in the vast majority of users on these boards that expect people to use proper grammer, spelling and refrain from "txt spk". It's irritating as hell and you've a full keyboard in front of you so there's no excuse for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Have to agree Shortass, text speak makes you come accross like a 12 year old girl, no matter what the content of the post it makes it hard to take seriously. It's actually harder to make that kack up than write proper English.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Lenny wrote:
    What new link is this?
    and shotry, what do you mean do i understand your posts? :confused:

New link

Its the new server called Pie. Much quicker than the old one called Muppet.

I agree about the Txt speak too . I find it annoying.

Advertisement