Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i download comics?

Options
  • 12-10-2004 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I'm looking all over the net for comics. I'm a comic artist also. advice some link for downloading some groovy comics. I'll apriciate.
    [Edit]I am editing the last line as it links to copyrighted material, you can link to any sites that post their own material but no more linking to illegaly posted comics please :rolleyes: [/edit]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭mfitz

[slap on the wrist] Please don't link to anything that encourages the illegal download of copyrighted material thanks very much[/slap on the wrist]

P.S. this time it's a slap on the wrist so watch yourself please..

Gambler. Your friendly neighbourhood mod.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

You could look for sites on www.keenspace.com if you want genuinely free comics. For other comics, I suggest not being a thieving leech and actually shelling out the cash to buy them. Otherwise you're driving comic creators out of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

I am closing this thread because so far it only seems to atract more links to copyrighted material.

If you want to find comics online have a look at the web comics links thread sticky at the top thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement