Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utterly tasteless but still funny

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Kharn wrote:
    On a more serious note, I'm sure everyone feels a good deal of sadness over the death of Christopher Reeves, it is a harsh way to have had to go, but I don't think anything here is disrespectful to the man and his life - merely chuckling at death and tragedy which, if you can't laugh at, then you've gotta get out more and realise that it's not all that serious!

Spot on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Kharn wrote:
    On a more serious note, I'm sure everyone feels a good deal of sadness over the death of Christopher Reeves, it is a harsh way to have had to go, but I don't think anything here is disrespectful to the man and his life - merely chuckling at death and tragedy which, if you can't laugh at, then you've gotta get out more and realise that it's not all that serious!
    agree 100%! well said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

*Sigh* Yup, I'm going to hell, Been there before, not a very nice place, Very hot, a bit like Lanzarote, could be good if you like Ironic punishment, Promiscuity, not having to be good.....*realisation dawns* WOOHOOOOO! I'MA GOIN' TO HELL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

that was posted in very dubious taste just hope the misfortune of being confined to a wheel chair never happens to you. Grow up
    highhorse.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Hoojah Nickabolokov

the_syco wrote:
    Splendid. Then may we laugh heartily and freely.
    that was posted in very dubious taste just hope the misfortune of being confined to a wheel chair never happens to you. Grow up
    Pah, with a username like yours, any attempts at sounding genuine should be treated as bogus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Pah, with a username like yours, any attempts at sounding genuine should be treated as bogus.
    Yeah... because "Hoojah Nickabolokov" is much smarter and more believable...

Jokes at the expense of the dead now, eh? Nice.

R.I.P. Christopher Reeve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

That jpg is in wheely bad taste (good tho!)!

Advertisement