Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What have you tried...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

growler wrote:
    I had seen some (what I was told were) green opium crysals in some hash years ago, but never since.

Opium is a brown sticky tack not unlike pakistani black hashish, not green crystals. Someone on opium or heroin has pinpricked pupils and this is unmistakeable if you know the look, hash smokers dont have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

Mordeth wrote:
    matthew ..

check out www.erowid.org and look at all the wealth of info they got there on acid

And pretty much every other drug you care to research. Has anyone else ever heard of datura or toad venom? I think these would be cool to try, strongest halucinogens on earth I think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

no... but now I'm curious :)

i want to try peyote.. they had them in amsterdam for about 30 quid for a full one... god damnit I wanted.. I WANTED BAD

Blub2k4 wrote:
    There was a rumour put about that there was heroin in pills too, ecstacy pills that is, according to the Dutch testing centres it has never once been found in a pill they have tested. Some people still talk about scaggy pills, which are actually normally just strong MDMA concentrations.

I heard of heroin laced pills in the mid-nineties in Galway called "Party Timers" or P.T's they allegedly contained it but it was a SELLING Point and the price was £25 and not the usual £15 that pills were costing at the time.

I think you can get them in some places in America too but Im not sure about that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i've always been told that speckled pills have a bit of heroin in them.. what's the story with the speckles so if it ain't heroin? It's a strange thing..

I dunno but ive always been told that they give a kind of dirtier buzz. I have never really felt it but thats what i was told. I know they are sposed to be better. The only speckled ive ever tried were chunky speckled mitsus and they were the same as any others really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Really think that Acid and Mushrooms should have been separated. I have taken Mushrooms a few times and wouldn't consider them as dangerous as Acid or that thier effect compare.
    (Maybe thats competely wrong and if it is please someone correct me.)

Took acid for this first time very recently and i was amazed at it effects not only on me but the people around me and how each persons reaction was so different. I have tried most everything else except for H but nothing i had ever taken before prepared me for taking acid. It was a night to remember thats for sure. 7 of us did it for the first time together and we all had a good trip. Not sure that i would do it again kinda happy at the moment to say i have experinced it and thats that. It was just such .... only way i can describe it " Head **** " i mean that in the sense it plays with your mind and that your mind takes some perverted pleasure in it :)

What did everyone else think the first time .... good/bad ..... what you expected/not what you expected ? Did you do it again ?

OPR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭eoin_f

RE. speckled pills, always guaranteed to make you gurn or chew, is clumps of MDMA crystals that are affected by plumping materials thus the colour effect, always insist on daz!! pretty much the cleaner the better, noboy like talking to a bulldog chewing on wasps, not a real charmer for the opposite sex!!

is notthat unusual for many to have tries all of the above as it makes it easier to try other drugs once you have tried a few (speaking from personal experiance) used to deal hash a few years ago whilst in a smoking haze, well to defing that used to get a quantity for myself and a few friends, always made it cheaper by cutting out the middle man, salvia duorum is one to try, freely available in some sex shops here.

got bored with it all a few years ago, taking too much outa me etc, dont even smoke no more as it only makes me too tired.

am dead curios though as what will be the drugs of choice in years to come i.e. what i will have to worry about with my kids or grandkids, pretty scary thought once you consider the vast variety and availability of whats about now.

E.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

I'd try anything twice, bar incest and heroin.

The first times for those were enough!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Mordeth wrote:
    i've always been told that speckled pills have a bit of heroin in them.. what's the story with the speckles so if it ain't heroin? It's a strange thing..

I dunno but eoin_f's explanation could be correct, pure MDMA is a very very light yellow powder, so light in fact that it looks white unless you have it on a white background. I saw this when living in Germany in the 90's and it was sweeeet.

So really the only pure ones are if you remember the old doves and double/super doves, since then pretty much the lot of them are adulterated with some crap or other, MBDB, DOB, 2CB etc etc

I saw what was allegedly pure mdma here once but it was a block of powder that looked like a mini zip firelighter, with black specs in, was nice but not pure mdma as it was being sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

So really the only pure ones are if you remember the old doves and double/super doves, since then pretty much the lot of them are adulterated with some crap or other, MBDB, DOB, 2CB etc etc
    *reminisces fondly*

I voted for 5/7: I really don't need depressants.
    Did my first go of coke last w/e after swearing off harder drugs a few years back. Had a few drinks 'n smokes after the france game (great match) and one of me mates got his bag out and said it was there if I wanted it to do a bit. So I did: turned into a long night...

Nice stuff: I've done a lot of speed and e in my day and there was always a dirty after effect for a few days afterwards (especially with speed) but with the coke I was up next day not a bother on me.
    Expensive stuff though, and I can only imagine that it becomes a ****ing monkey on your back pretty quick. I'll reserve judgement on it fully till I've done it sober...

On a sidenote there are some posters who decided on this thread to be the first post they made on boards.ie: strange...

Advertisement