Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free broadband for 2 months???

• 12-10-2004 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

Eircom's advertising free broadband now for a while. I've already got it at home, but now I miss it. Now I'm in dublin and was wondering if for 2 months I can get Eircom BB. Then 2 months later say I don't want it... All I'd have to do is get the landlord to sign for it???

Then I get a free modem (I prob have to give this back)... and some other stuff...

Is this wrong, should I not do it? Is anyone going to do the same?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

As long as eircom bb hasnt been active on the line previously i cant see a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Apparently, all I need to do is write to them to let them know I'm not interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You should go with Esat's free trial. Its 3 months long and there is no problem cancelling it.

Advertisement