Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farscape: PK Wars Irish Air Schedule?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Rockne O'Brannon (the creator of Farscape) has a story set 20 odd years after the mini called Horizons where the above features. It has a few inconcistencies with the mini though (It was written before the mini).
    remember that we never saw Dargo die (though i think he is gone), we never saw sikozu die
    I'd say it's likely the Sikosu and Grunslick escaped the planet somehow before it exploded. And we have yet to find out what Sikosu's "final mission" was, there's plenty of life left in her character anyway. As for D'argo, I believe they have to leave him dead, enough is enough as regard false deaths (much as I loved his character in the last 2 seasons). We already had 2 false deaths from him in the mini alone, a friend of mine was bitching about how you can't buy it when a character dies, 3rd time's the charm I believe.
    I can't can't understand the initial motivation for killing him though. The whole John & Aeryn thing was getting old so Farscape needed it's "periphery" characters more than ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Where can I get my hands on this 'horizons' script?

c0y0te

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Don't know where it was originally posted, but have a saved copy here.

Advertisement