Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat 3

Options
  • 12-10-2004 5:06pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭

gerire has asked that this be held on Thursday week, 21st of October. I'm willing to do so if nobody has any objections.
    There are 2 possibilities here.

1. People object and if so I will be setting it for Saturday 23rd at 5 p.m. gerire will have to swap with someone in Heat 2 if possible.
    2. People have no objection and we have it on Thursday 21st at 7 p.m.

The exact amount of players can vary from 5 to 10 in my experience. Official numbers will not be confirmed as it's a private event.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

although I'm not in this heat I would like a recording made of registrations as well as an audit trail from an independant party to ensure that everything is above board etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Personally I'd prefer Saturday as I was planning on freerolling on the Thurs if I can't win a ticket between now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Ok with both times prefer Thurs tho. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

I can play any of the three days Hyzepher posted on the heats thread. I can only play thursday if the game kicks off at 10.30 p.m.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Either is ok with me.

• Advertisement

So what's the story with this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 KevinR

I can play either Thursday or Saturday, no real preference.

Kev

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

At the moment it looks like i will have to be Saturday. Sorry Ger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

pffft and you call yourself a team player; only jokin have a good game...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Bump for final decesion on date/time :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Final decision is Saturday at 5 p.m. I will pm anyone who needs to know location/contact numbers etc. well before the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 KevinR

I won't be able to make it on Saturday. :(

KevinR wrote:
    I won't be able to make it on Saturday. :(

Sorry you cant make it Kevin but I need to stick to one time or we will end up going round in circles as usual :)

Saturday 5 p.m. then. Hcga after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Can you PM your address to me again Muso? I remember the road but not the number or flat number :)

hcga of course from about 8 p.m. on I would imagine but I'm setting the cutoff at 3 a.m. now so you can't drag me down with you Enda.

musician wrote:
    hcga of course from about 8 p.m. on I would imagine but I'm setting the cutoff at 3 a.m. now so you can't drag me down with you Enda.
    But I can hold you to a 3 a.m. finish? Bring it on!

By the way the hcga will Holdem/Omaha.

w00t! I have gin.

Advertisement