Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from mphone.co.uk

Options
  • 12-10-2004 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Well i have to say 2 thumbs up to the lads at www.mphone.co.uk ,
    i ordered a nokia 6230 on Sunday night and I got it this morning,
    as far as i can remember i chose the cheap delivery option too,
    ordered a bluetooth dongle from komplett the same night and i still havent recieved it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Check'd that site out it seems very good.Yesterday evening i orderd a phone from www.fish4phones.ie ,they say your phone will arrive 48 hours after ordering by courier,does anyone know if thats true?or if its not true how long does it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

yeh but fish4phones are looking for 424 euro for the nokia 6230 and i paid 360 including delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

well i got the nokia ngage qd for 270 from fish4phones excluding 10.00 for delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

mphones price for the ngage qd is 190 euro and i think its 20 euro for delivery so you got ripped mate

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

just bought a samsung E600 for my wife and it cost me about €100 LESS than fish4phones.... great link there Garth

• Advertisement
Advertisement